Do you need a ride to your Heath Care Provider
HealthCare Partners Nevada is pleased to announce that effective July I, 2016 a new transportation service provider will assist you with non-emergency transportation under your Humans health plan benefits. National MedTrans Network will replace Lifetrans for covered non-emergency medical transportation services.
* Beginning June 17, 2016, National MedTrans Network will start accepting your transportation
reservation requests for trips needed on or after July I, 2016.
* Access your transportation benefit by calling the dedicated National MedTrans Network toll
free number at (844) 409-'0685 from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Friday.
* Please make transportation reservations at least two business days in advance of your trip.
* When making reservations, please confirm the appointment time, pick.-up location and
destination of the trip.
* Please note that you are still required to provide all necessary wheelchairs and any other
required durable medical equipment (e.g., oxygen).
* This provider change doesn't affect your plan benefits or the amounts you pay for
National MedTrans Network works with your health plan or community-based transportation program to provide non-emergency medical transportation management services. We coordinate requests for transportation with our qualified
network of vendors based on where you live and the type of transportation required.
National MedTrans Network provides the following modes of service:
In addition to coordinating transportation covered under Medicaid or Medicare benefit plans, we also coordinate discounted senior transportation for:
Area Agencies on Aging Senior Centers Non-Profit Agencies Social Services Agencies
Livery & Taxi Wheelchair Van and Ambulette Stretcher Two Man Transportation
Non-Emergency Ambulance and Basic Life Support (BLS)
Do you need a ride to your Medicaid Heath Care Provider
Call 844-879-7341To Book A Ride or Information
Non Emergency Medical Transportation
4340 South Valley View Boulevard,
Suite 216 Las Vegas, NV 89103
Mon: 9:00am - 5:00pm; Tue: 9:00am -
5:00pm; Wed: 9:00am - 5:00pm; Thu:
9:00am - 5:00pm; Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm;